Monday, January 30, 2023

Getting an alphabetical list of posts in my blog

Today, thanks to Adam I learned about a script to alphabetically list all the posts in a blog made with Google's Blogger.

This is something I really want to use on another of my blogs.   (Thought I don't really want to publish the raw results on that blog - but that's another story).

So this is my first attempt at using the script - and where better place to try it than right here!   (A little different to most posts, but this one only really makes sense to test in the live, publically available version of a blog.

So here goes - an alphabetical list of all posts in Blogger-hints-and-tips:




THE CODE ABOVE IS COMMENTED OUT WHILE I TRY THE LABEL SPECIFIC VERSION AGAIN - AND YES, IT WORKED, ONCE I SPELLED THE LABEL VALUE CORRECTLY :-) So below is now a list of all Articles in Blogger Hints and Tips.




    Share this Article

    URL:

    HTML link code:

    BB (forum) link code:

    Subscribe to Blogger-hints-and-tips

    FeedBurner will send a confirmation message. Click the verify link in it to start your subscription.

    Follow Me on Pinterest Subscribe to Blogger-HAT on Google + RSS subscription icon Follow BloggerHAT on Twitter

    No comments:

    Post a Comment