Sunday, September 9, 2012

Post author is now the first person to save a post, not the first to publish it

This Quick-Tip (more about them soon), is about a change that I noticed in Blogger's Post-editor a week or so ago - and I've just confirmed again that it's still happening now.

In short, the post-author is set to the first Google-account that saves a post - not the first one that Publishes it.






Share this Article

URL:

HTML link code:

BB (forum) link code:

Subscribe to Blogger-hints-and-tips

FeedBurner will send a confirmation message. Click the verify link in it to start your subscription.

Follow Me on Pinterest Subscribe to Blogger-HAT on Google + RSS subscription icon Follow BloggerHAT on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Ya it is a great advantages feature.I like it.

    PeachtreeInk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting: I've found it really annoying. I've got one main account, which has admin rights but isn't the primary "owner", and I used to save post ideas using it, but not publish the. This change means I've had to change the way I work, so am finding it really annoying.

      Delete