Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why you can't ignore Google +

Just in case you're still hoping you can ignore G+ and it will go away.

It's kinda like that "If Facebook was a country" vid that did the rounds a while ago, but with less numbers and cuter cartoons.






Share this Article

URL:

HTML link code:

BB (forum) link code:

Subscribe to Blogger-hints-and-tips

FeedBurner will send a confirmation message. Click the verify link in it to start your subscription.

Follow Me on Pinterest Subscribe to Blogger-HAT on Google + RSS subscription icon Follow BloggerHAT on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing such an entertaining video! I just discovered Blogger-HAT the other day (searching about how to improve my blog), and now I'm glad to see you've recently started HAT-Lite. Your articles are very informative and easy to understand, so I'm sure HAT-Lite will be too.

    I don't use FB that much and currently use Twitter more for social media. I think I'm going to spend some time getting more familiar with Google+ It looks interesting and the idea that Google will integrate it with their other products is another reason to find out more.

    Looking forward to reading more HAT and HAT-Lite!

    ReplyDelete